Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mailbox Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niltinho

Technical User
Dec 6, 2002
GB
Hi all,

Wonder if anyone could give me a hand on this.
Excahnge 2003 SP2
AD 2000

Everytime I create a new user(consequently mailbox)and then go to the NewUserObject -> Properties -> Exchange Advanced Tab -> Mailbox Rights Button, there is an especific user being placed there with Read Rights as has Everyone object too.
Where does it come from or where is it especified? I have checked every single GPO and Exchange Policies with no luck.

Thank you,

Niltinho

Niltinho
BEng,CCNA,MCSA,CNA

In Exchange System Manager.
Right click the Organisation and choose Delegate Control, Next. It might be there.
Or in Administrative Tools, right click the site and choose Delegate Control and look in there.

Thanks Zelandakh,

You were right, I have now removed the user from there, but even though after update/replications the name still showing up on Mailbox Rights, any ideas on how to remove it without have to do user by user?

Thanks a lot,

Niltinho
BEng,CCNA,MCSA,CNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back