Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mailbox Manager - Internal Server Error - Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

SysAdminUK

IS-IT--Management
Dec 14, 2015
GB
Every bank holiday I need to go into each of the line's mailboxes and update the voicemail to say we're closed for the bank holiday. Then after every bank holiday I change it back.

Today I uploaded the voicemail clip through mailbox manager for one the lines and it worked fine. I moved to the next mailbox and uploaded that one, and then clicked on the Play button to make sure it worked and I straight away got an "Internal Server Error" message.

I logged out, logged in again, same error when I try to upload (any voice clip) again, or if put my DN in and ask it to dial. I don't really know where to go from here, can anyone help?

Looks like I've managed to resolve it.

In case anyone else has this issue, I managed to resolve it by restarting the Voicemail service within Element Manager.
However it cut off all the calls everyone was on so if you need to do it, do it out of hours if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back