Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mailbox answer with AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

planet910

Technical User
Jan 22, 2007
US
Can someone instruct me on how do I setup the call pilot to have a mailbox pickup an unaswered phone call. I have a client who just wants one general mailbox. Currently the auto attendant picks up the call and the caller has to prompt the auto attendant to be directed to the general mailbox. No other mailboxes exist.

thanks

switch is a compact cic 7.1

voice mail is call pilot 100

thanks

Remove the AA programming and have the lines ring and appear on the necessary sets. Ensure that GD mailbox is turned on and initialized.

Have all sets call forwarnd no answer to the VM DN. The call will default to the GD mailbox in the absence of anywhere else to go. Put one extension in as the holder of the GD mailbox and that is the DN which will receive the message indication.

I have a call pilot 150, with a CICS System. I have been trying to change the language with a cross over cable through the network port. During the uploading at 90% complete, an error comes up saying (system has been reset) would you know why this happens before the upload is complete.

Thanks,

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back