Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mail marked for deletion in Inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasnorway

MIS
Jul 13, 1999
NO
I am a bit confused about when you mark mail for deletion why it stays visible in your inbox and still you have a "trash" folder. (In an old email when mail was trashed it showed just in the trash folder)..Is there a way to have mail just show up in the trash folder (view) and not in the inbox. If I wanted to keep somethings in trash for sometime the Inbox would become rather cluttered.

Thanks

jas

It stay's visible in your inbox, untill you click on the refresh button, then it should only be in your trash folder.

I havn't come across any way to get around this.

If you don't want marked-for-deltion documents to appear in your Inbox and you only want them to appear in the Trash folder, then just drag them from the Inbox to the Trash - voila!

Thanks CybeRick,
That was to easy, "voila"

There are no workarounds. Everything on the left had side of the screen are simply different "views".....documents can be, and are usually able to be seen in different folders at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back