Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mail delivered to Information store but MAPI clients not reciving mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyEyesAreBurning

IS-IT--Management
Jul 13, 2006
US
I need someone to point me in the right direction. It seems the my mail server is receiving mail, but I can't get the client side to pull mail form the server. There is mail in the Queue and the intelligent message filter seems to be doing something at least that's what the counters say and the mail store is growing... not sure where to go from here. no mail for 2 days, not good... any recommendations would be great. Thanks
MEAB

58sniper, to be honest with you I'm not sure what I'm dealing with here. I thought that mail was making its way to the information store but I was looking a spotlight on exchange and there's no movement of data at all so that leads me to beleave that the port has been hijacked again. As for your question nothing with OWA either.
thanks for the quick response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back