Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Magix R3 remove headset status and hangup ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonmancps

Vendor
Jun 1, 2002
US
OK here is my question: How do I remove these buttons at the opr. station (ext. 1701)? When I delete the headset status button, the phone will no longer operate with the handset (you have to use the speaker button to answer calls) now maybe I just need to continue and remove the headset hangup button and everything would be fine, but the phone is in constant use so I'm trying to get this taken care of with the least amount of disruption. Is there a mode setting that I'm missing?I would appreciate any help.

It sounds like you removed the Head Set STATUS button while it was ACTIVATED.

You probably need to put it back, turn it off, and then delete it.

Can you play with this at close of business?

Yep, you're right. I needed to remove the headset hang-up button first and as you probably already know when I did that the feature was turned off. I've got a question about merlin messaging but I'll start another thread. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back