Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MAD EXTENSIONS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

admiralzino

IS-IT--Management
Oct 13, 2004
NG
Hi all,
it me again. has any one ever encoutered MAD extensions??? these extensions continuosly call almost every other extension in the private network. the phone rings once and cuts. when you try to call back this extension, it is nearly always busy.
i EXTEE the MAD extensions and EXTEI them again but they still maintain their MAD status. i finally left them on CAT=0.

any ideas why this is happening?

thx in advance.

rgds.
The Admiral

hi all,
there was no response to my previous post. is this behaviour peculiar to only my environment? where an extension calls many other extensions and rings only once before cutting off?

thanks

send cadap; and what board? ELU29? send cnbip of board. give us more info, one board? one mag? one lim? have you reloaded the exchange in case of LPU error?

best parnum

Electrical disturbance has been known to simulate Off-hook and Break Pulse dialling from Analogue Lines.

Have you any analogue lines running through electrically noisey envirinmant ?

Hi admiralzino, sometimes it heppens to me. I block the extenssion, reset the board, and free the extenssion. And I get that the extenssion stop the calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back