Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Macromedia MX error ? or win2003 error ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hahu2000

Technical User
Jan 12, 2003
AE
Hello,

I installed windows 2003 server standard edition on my duron 1ghz - 184 mb sdram - machine. all apps are working fine except macromedia products. i had installed dreamweaver mx, fireworks mx, flash mx.. on starting up these apps, it shows "fatal exception" error. fireworks' error message window is not modal, so i can ignore that window and work. but i am unable to get dreamweaver. and flash shows some memory error and terminates.

interestingly, i noticed that these apps work very fine when i am connected to net. the moment i disconnect, they show these errors.

I have been working on these apps on this machine for more than a year while xp was installed. no problems of any kind. but on win2003 they have spitted errors.

Any help, highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Harish.

try macromedia support. that's a new one...

[sup]
Many .asp question and answers are now in downloadable pdf format and can be found here:[sub] thread333-721855

I used to have the same problems. I was forced to upgrade to 512MB of RAM. Now I have had no problems since.

Dostani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back