Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

macromedia mx beginner need help 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdssarah

Programmer
Jun 27, 2005
GB
hey, i know this is probably a really stupid question but when i open macromedia dreamweaver mx the view is zoomed into one corner of the site, so i cant see what im doing in the rest of it, i know on the older version there used to be a little zoom button to go to whatever size suits you but i cant for the life of me find anything on this that makes the whole page visible in the layout view area

please help!!
thanks

sdssarah

nver seen that. can you link to a screenshot?

Steve Davis
ttf(a)HaHaHa.com.au

Me? I can't even spell ASP!

NOTE: This sig does not include any reference to voting, stars, or marking posts as helpful as doing so is cause for membership termination.

Just drag the page to a larger size

[Peace][Pipe]

Tile the individual page, that will alow you to move about but I am guessing that the image in your page is larger than your screen resolution allows to be displayed in one go??

Cheech

[Peace][Pipe]

yep, gotta agree with Cheech, just like with any other app, the stuff on your page exceeds the size of your window.

To troubleshoot I would remove one element at a time starting with the biggest and suddenly it will look OK.

Check that you don't have a table that is oversized.

Steve Davis
ttf(a)HaHaHa.com.au

NOTE: This sig does not include any reference to voting, stars, or marking posts as helpful as doing so is cause for membership termination.

Microbe

thats some seriously mindbending page bg you list your blog...... lol

Cheech

[Peace][Pipe]

yeah...some people do some crazy stuff eh? :eek:)

Steve Davis
ttf(a)HaHaHa.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back