Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Macro-For automation of Email printing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugeditor

Technical User
Oct 9, 2001
IN
Hi,
My task is to print a Email as soon as it arrives into my mailbox say (Microsoft out look) with out user interaction.

Can anybody help me/guide me how to write a macro to achieve this automation printing a new Email as soon as it arrives into mailbox.

In simply to say like -- as we get fax print as soon as we receive.

Thanks

Hi,

in Outlook, go to tools, rules wizards.
create a new rule, you can find a rule that print all messages as soon as they arrive.

Regards.

Fcail

Hi fcail,
Thanks but..I need to write a program to automate this process.so that the program can identify any email client installed on the system and capture incoming mails and send it to printer as soon as it arrives to inbox.

Is there any API/OBJECT/any other way to write a program to automate this process irrespective of email client.

Please let me know if u have any idea.

Thanks

Anybody
please guide me to a tec doc/site..where can i find some solution for the above automation.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back