Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Macola/Flex 7.70 VB6 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuniel537

Programmer
Jun 20, 2013
US
Hey Guys
I have the following setup:
While printing Pick Tickes (OE) i set some code to run some checks right when print dialog screen appear, so when you click OK before loading print screen my form kicks in and do some auto printing if everything is ok and printing is good there is no need to keep showing Print Screen so I do: Unload 'myForm' which close my form but then it keep showing print screen, and I would like to close this screen at the same time i close my form, print screen info is:

packageID:SY
ScreenSetID: BIDRPT32

I have tried the following with no luck:
Unload BIDRPT32
Unload BIDRPT32.macForm
Unload BIDRPT32.macForm.Screen

Have any of you done something similar?,

You need to add a reference to the OEPIKSCN to your project.

Then try again, plus some variations where you put oepikscn or macform in front of bidrpt32.

Let us now what you find.

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Tried that and no luck when i type OEPIKSCN. there is no reference to BIDRPT32, there is a reference to macForm but it errors out when i unload it, Maybe i need to call another event rather than Unload?! although listed events under macform properties dont seem to do what i need, same goes for BIDRPT32 properties and events.

This is hard to debug over a forum. What does Exact say? Or have you contacted them?

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back