Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Macola 7.9.300 link in database of MRP to Job created to fulfill the MRP Requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knick

IS-IT--Management
Apr 19, 2021
US
I am migrating some data from Macola to a different ERP system and I am trying to find where in the database the MRP Item would reference the Order number created to fulfill that requirement.

For example in the system I am moving to has a link to the Job_ID that is created in the system to fulfill a MRP requirement.

-Nick

Crazy question but should you even have to convert MRP type data. Normally you would convert the master data files, the open files. Then regenerate the MRP data in the new system. Are you trying to convert Computer or Firm Planned Orders from Macola into the new system. The natural way for find the originating data would be in a pegging report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back