Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

M3903 Call Log Password Reset 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperV12

IS-IT--Management
Mar 29, 2004
CA
I have just started working with the M3903 phones and I have a problem. One system asks for a password when I push the Call Log button. I just need to reset this password. Any HELP will be appreciated.

Thanks for the info but it didn't work. I went into LD 32. Put in the CPWD 8 13 (the TN), but the password was not reset. Is this command in a sub directory in LD 32? It has been a while(2 years) since I have done any Opt11 admin.

Tried the last one from fatboy98 as follows
INPUT: ld 32 cpwd
RESPONSE: OVL014

After the d in cpwd the program automatically assume enter and goes to OVL014 I couldn't put in the TN.

Also tried!!!

INPUT: ld 32
RESPONSE: NPR000
INPUT: cpwd 8 13
RESPONSE: ERR5110 0000084C ......
ERR030 570 .......

What am I doing wrong?????

Yes I did a prt in ld 10 for my DN
TN 008 0 00 13 key 00 h MARP DES ITOFFI
was returned.

One more question. Is it possible that I have a logi password without enough permissions???

looks like you doing it right i look up the err code it says contact your technical support
all you should have to do is
CPWD 8 3 that resets back to defaullt which i belevie is 12345678

I JUST DID IT TODAY ON A 25.30 LD 32 CPWD TN, WENT TO PHONE USED 12345678 AND GOT RIGHT IN

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

After you login, you get the > prompt. then enter

LD 32 This will then give you a . prompt now enter

CPWD 8 3

Had the same problem as ViperV12, but got it to work. If I entered CPDW 3 13, it didn't change. But CPWD 03 13 worked.
Note the added zero.

Thanks for the solution.

I am having the same problem. I finally got it to work on my phone in the switch that I activated the PW. But I still cannot get it to work on the problem set.

I have tried:

cpwd 4 0 6 3

CPWD 4 0 6 3

cpwd 004 00 06 03

CPWD 004 00 06 03

Why would it reset one set and not the other? Could there be restrictions on that set?

cd

with regards to this question, "One more question. Is it possible that I have a logi password without enough permissions???"

Yes this is possible, go on to LD 17 and chg PWD. On prompt OVLA you can choose which overlay you can only access.

I get the same error codes and I'm running rls 25.4

RESPONSE: ERR5110 0000084C ......
ERR030 570 .......

ERR030 talks about 500 buffers so I went to load 17 and moved them up, no help. I know it's not the phone because I can take it to another system and reset the password with no problem.

Swapped phones and the Password is gone. I could get into the call log with no password. Put the old phone back on it askes for a password???? Are we sure that this is not a phone issue!!!!!

The password is in the phone. My problem is I can move the phone to another system and reset the password with no problem. But when I have it on this switch and try to reset the password I get the error codes and it does not reset the password.

Can you prt out the TN and post it here? I know you cleared it on another system, I would just like to see why it won't work on this system. Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back