Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

M3700 -report viewer stop working sequentially

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewComer01

IS-IT--Management
Aug 6, 2017
VN
Dear 4rum,

My M3700 server is having an issue of the report service as the report viewer button no show any figures when running the button. I have tried to run it via web management on PC getting the same issue at that time.

Anyone can guide me how to fixed this and how can I know when the issue coming in advance so I can restart the service before the cashier making the complaint?

Reset Internet Explorer.

Settings
Select the Advanced tab, and then select Reset.
In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset.
When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, select Close, and then select OK.

It's a known issue in RES ver. 5,4. Not sure what U're using but try this:
In command promt type iisreset
restart the following services - Micros autosequence server and Micros remoting services

Yes, that is one of M3700 server services issue likes IIS since it is also cannot run in UWS (not only in IE).

I am using V5.0 (build 0.0.0400.0774), and I have used the script to restart a w3svc instead of whole IIS service.

But my main purpose of this topic is how can we know when the issue happen? Then I can have a proper action in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back