Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

M3700 -how to add payment method to run a report in TA? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewComer01

IS-IT--Management
Aug 6, 2017
VN
Hello,

Anyone pls support to show how to re-configure to add one more payment method in TA (transaction analyzer) my example tender 108 that I just created as a new tender named CUP in POS configuration -tender, but it is not visible to pick it up to run the report of payment in Micros TA. I do not know how to re-configure this in TA.

Thanks Huan

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=c6dfee4e-1417-4e41-a225-864033a3084b&file=TA.jpg
Hi Huan,

Just saw the jpg

Try copying and pasting the house charge tender and change the name to CUP. Make no other changes until you verify TA sees it. Then make minor changes, verifying TA along the way.

Dave

Thanks for your support Dave. But I do not understand your advice as "Try copying and pasting the house charge tender" -How can I do that in M3700 POS configuration or TA?

Go to the POS Configurator and highlight the the house charge tender. At the top is an icon called, copy record. Click it. Then click on the icon called paste record. Now rename the new tender. I'm trying to see if using copy/paste record will create a new tender that will now show up in TA drop down list.

It is possible that TA is not licensed. There is a program listed under 'all programs' in windows called 'License Manger' that will show this.

David Jenulis
MIS/IT Director

oh! The reason why not show a new tender on our TA is we never have any transaction of new tender on POS system before.

I have just tried to do a payment by new tender then it show new tender already on our TA payment report.

Many thanks for your advice David.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back