Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

M2616 phone programming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddc79

ISP
Mar 18, 2002
US
we have a bunch of these phones (the m2616) in the office and different queues obviously, well i do tech support and it used to display the tech support q as a little arrow on the phone as one call waiting, it would blink slowly for 2, fast for 3 etc...just wondering if there is any easy way for me to add that back...just like a queue display programming option or something along those lines or is it going to require programming from the main terminal ?

thanks

All It would require adding a display call waiting key on your phone for that acd Q if I read your question right

that sounds what im looking for, does that need to be done through the main terminal or is there any possible way to do that through a phonebased programming mode ? any ideas greatly appreciated, our people who knew how the phone systems worked are goners...everytime we have to make a change to anything we have to call in an expert (he doesnt even have a clue 99% of the time), im thinkin bout just reading the darn manual and figuring out everything myself :p

Hello:

Anyone out there who can lend me a hand? I've recently been placed into a position as "expert" in the installation of Nortel Meridian Option 11 systems. The only thing is my background is installing the Mitel, Panasonic, Win type PBX and Key systesm. Where do I go to learn about this stuff? Any ideas? Thanks I hope to hear from someone who can steer me in the right direction. I'm to submit a quote for install labor only for a system I've never seen or heard of until today. Thank you all for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back