Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

m2250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dphone

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2003
US
I will being moving our m2250 to an different location for the holiday. Where can I find Documentation on the pin layout of the 50 pin connector?
Where can I find Documentation on how to wire the M2250?
Also, Would it be better to forward the m2250 to a 2616 for the holiday than move it and then move it back? If so how would I do this. I have an 81.
I would like to know which pins the primary and secondary tip & ring go to. Also which pins the power and Ground Tip & Ring go to. Also where can I find the Documentation on this. Should i disable any of the tn's before moving.

Sorry, Its is the second link under phone guides "Meridian Console user guide"

I was just asked to move one of our consoles for the holidays also and instead of moving it I am going to chg the NIT1 prompt in ld 17 to a number on a 2616 with 5 lines on it with lhk 5.When all consoles are put into night service the switch routes incoming calls to this NIT1 entry.During normal operation I have it pointing to our v-mail ext.which plays the after hours menu mailbox.you can prt NIT1 entry in ld 21--req;PRT,type:NIT.You chg it in ld 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back