Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

M2250 how do you update programmed number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttmcmurry

IS-IT--Management
Jan 14, 2009
US
We just changed service providers for our customer service line and have a key programmed on the 2250 that auto dials that number.

In our system it's KEY 16 AUTO 91866xxxxxxx.

When I went to LD 20 to CHG type 2250, I get an error message SCH0111 (unexpected response). I'm guessing the 2250 needs to be administered under another LD.

So what I want to do is update the phone number stored in KEY 16, and have it behave exactly has it already does with the auto dial.

Thanks for any help.

You can also change that key from the console. Press the key and it will blink. Enter the new number and press that key again and it will be stored. It's the same as an autodial on a set.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

So, having never been though a LD 12 CHG session before, the first thing it asks me for is ERL. Can I just hit enter past all of the fields it asks me for until I get to KEY 16, or do I have to fill everything out with a printout from LD 20 -> PRT -> TNB, making the change where needed?

Oh, I thought the poster was talking about ADL. Sorry, I didn't read it careful enough.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Yeah I was using "auto dial" and AUTO interchangeably and shouldn't have. :)

Anyhow, thanks GHTROUT, what you said worked like a charm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back