Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

M2250 console not buzzing 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

oned

MIS
Feb 8, 2005
US
When our M2250 attendant console receives a call it does not make an audible sound. The operator only knows a call is coming in by looking at the display. I have recycled the power. In LD21 CWBZ is set to YES YES. It might be something simple like a wrong button pushed, but I can't figure it out.

there is a switch on the console to kill the sound.. check that 1st..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Can not find a switch that turns sound on or off. There is a slider switch that increases and decreases the volume. I have played with that. When I go into the options menu and into the buzz tone menu. Pressing 1 does not create a non-stop buzz. None of the options under Setting Buzz Tone do anything.

may just have a bad 2250, it happens.. your in the day mode, because it does flash... if that slide switch goes open, you'll get no buzz tone

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I got a refurbed M2250. I disu 4 0 (TN for console), replaced console, enlu 4 0. None of the buttons work. The operator answers a call but the caller can not hear her. Is there something special I need to do to replace the console or is the refurbed M2250 junk?

Thanks for the suggestion, but I tried that right away. Any other ideas? How about you John Poole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back