Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LWAPP AP rebooted Continuously

Status
Not open for further replies.

haniis

Programmer
May 29, 2008
JO
I have 2100 controller and 6 LWAPP AP 1242G and one switch poe.
I connect the dhcp and the contrller and the LWAPP ap's to the switch, the controller found the ap's but the ap's rapidly rebooted continuously, and when I click on the ap from the contrller it say's that this ap not exist any more when I connect to ap via console I see that the ap rebooted every time. so what is the problem can any one help me.
thanks,

the frameware corrupted image on ap or controller, the ap as you know is LWAPP .

You might want to connect a console cable to one of A/P's and see what messages roll by on the boot process. I usually like to connect the A/P on the bench before installing the unit. This will allow you to check the boot process and make sure the firmware upgrade is successful and there are no other problems.

I found it, it was country code. you have to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back