Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lucent 4200c 120 (digital read out boards)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprinter

Technical User
Mar 14, 2002
US
I've gut a couple of digital read out boards that connected to a BCS server. They measure about 8" tall X 4'6" wide and mount on the wall. The call center used them to show calls waiting and such propaganda. 1)How much do these things sell for? 2)Does anyone want to buy them?(I do believe I have everything to connect them to your server, except the straight through line cords)

they may call be sequincers which basicly is showing call queing

bobsou,
Thanks for answering. They do more than that! You can program it from the server to say just about anything you want. A big propaganda board sort of.

havn't seem them in years had quite a few in them in big travel agency shops mostly in the 1a2 key systems,most were japanese,and if i remerber wern,t to hard to install

Prices from several years ago ran $2500 - $6000. We are also looking a replacing our oldest board and will probably go with a large screen monitor (40in) which costs about $2000.
We'll just attach the PC that currently runs the wall board.
Eventually we'll add a second monitor and the department can then use the monitors for department training, custom messages etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back