Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LP resets when making chg on phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy102

Technical User
Nov 29, 2005
US
An active phone that makes a call to the switchroom TN 4-1-7-1 and a software change is made on the other phone Loop 4 resets. All phones in Loop 4 go dead. FWH000 4 Loop Response Time Out.
This doesnt happen if the call is generated from the TN 4-1-7-1 to the other phone and then making a change. We have run LD 1 template program to clear out any bad TNs and it still occurs.
System is an 81 on 3.0 software.

is that an acd phone?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

ld 1 does not clear out bad tn's, just deletes unused or duplicate templates.. if this is not an acd set, nopt acquired, does not have bfs links, then i would reload my switch.. before retesting and calling your next level of support

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Neither are ACD sets.
The last test change we did caused the system to reload so Nortel requested a maintenance window this week to do additional testing.
I will keep you posted on the outcome.

thanks for the update.. did you reload the switch?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back