Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Loudspeaker paging

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcampb

IS-IT--Management
Feb 14, 2013
US
I have a loudspeaker that I need to set up another extension to be able to access. I found the information for DISP PAGING LOUDSPEAKER, but cannot figure out how to actually add an extension to just dial 73 to access it.

you would use a tac code to access it, is it wired up yet and working?

Yes, it has been working for a while...since before I even started 12 years ago. I have never had to mess with it. Do I have to add the extension to have access to the tac code for them to be able to use it?

look at the cor of the paging loudspeaker, then look at your cor and see if it has permission to call the cor of the loudspeaker, to access it just dail the tac code if you have the correct cor

Ah ha...that worked! They were in the wrong COR...I have never had to do anything with TACs yet, so this was a learning experience. Thanks a lot for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back