Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lotus Notes Out of Office not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanst

Technical User
Feb 14, 2002
GB
For some reason our Out of Office has stopped working on the clients when they have enabled it. I am not sure what to check on the server, we are using 5.02 on the server and 5.09 on the clients.

Hi

We faced this prob too.

We excalated to Lotus and nothing came out of it. So after a lot of testing we figured the way to do it is to open the mailbox (or if all users use Out of Office (OOO)then the mail template and replace design after the change)and schedule the agent to execute MORE than once a day. If I remember rite the OOO agent is scheduled by default to run once a day at 1am or something like that. Change that and set it to run every 3 hrs or so. It shld work . It works for us.
Cheers

I'm having a similar problem.

Where do you find the mail template ? Will this change that setting for all the users ?

Not sure where the mail template is, I have not got round to looking at the problem yet,I bet that Rajivth will know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back