Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lost toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssidetv

Technical User
Aug 30, 2001
GB
I can't find my toolbox!! I click Show Tools on the Window menu....nothing happens. Hide tools - no change. Reboot, restart Photoshop, nothing.....darned thing's gone.
Anyone had this happen to them, and if so, how did you get out of it?

Thanks!

Nick

Actually, I have had this happen....

In my case, I had raised the monitor resolution, and then moved my palette to the far edge of the screen, then decided I didn't like that resolution and switched to a smaller one.

I fixed it by going to "Window" menu and selecting "Reset Palette Locations". Granted, it moved all my palettes from where I left them, but I had my toolbox back. The Jhereg
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
I never lie.
I'm building a reputation for honesty so I can blow it when something big comes along... This ain't it.

I very much appreciate your advice. In my version of Photoshop the Reset Palette command is on the General tab of the Preferences option under FILE. But I would not have known what to look for without your input, so thanks again.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back