Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lost telephone display of messages old and new 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushrog

Technical User
Feb 18, 2008
US
More problems with this Magix 4.0 and Messaging 7.0. While attempting to fix my prior problem I shut down the system and reseated the Messaging. Before I did all the 44xx sets had a message in their dispalys telling how many old and new messages each set had. That is now gone. I can't find any mention of this in the docs. Any ideas of how to get it back? The red message lights still work. I have all 4 ports to the Messaging programmed for rotary capable. Everything else seems to be working fine now, I have just lost this item that my customer wants back, he liked it.

You might try a restart of the Magix system, power down from Left to Right, power up from Right to Left.

If that doesn't get it, go to Maintenance, System, MWI Update, Clear and Enter, then Refresh, the voice mail calling group number, and Enter.

To Touch Tone Tommy, Finally had a chance to try this. No Joy

To Merlinman, Please explain what you did with Board Renumber

I thank you guys for the help, but the only way I could fix it was to re-load from a old save. Then again make the changes I wanted in the first place. I don't know what happened, but am thankful I save with regularity.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Mushrog

It was a back-up from the card done last November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back