Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

lost messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telecomboy

Programmer
May 8, 2003
US
When certain extensions have messages left for them, their light never goes on and if they check, they have no new messages. Is there something I am missing in the set-up? Their mailbox picks up with their greeting, but the message is seemingly lost. any help would be appreciated.

Look for a space after the username in the user form. This has been the cause when I have had trouble with this. If you look in the log of VMPro you will see an error about "message not sent".

Thanks. That appears to have worked for part of the issue. The messages are now being delivered, but the message waiting light still isn't lighting. I know the light works because I changed it with another phone and it works there. Any thoughts on this part?

I decided to re-enter all fields again from scratch and that seems to have worked. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back