Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lost Invoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro356

Technical User
Jan 26, 2002
US
I have about 20 invoices that were entered and printed. I know they printed as some of them have been paid. However, I am unable to find any of them when I do an inquiry by document # or in the smart list under Receivables Transactions. If I try to use that same invoice # again to re-enter the invoice the system tells me that invoice # was already used. My guess is that all the info was entered, invoices printed and mailed, but the batch was then deleted in error. Does this make sense? Is there any other explanation? How can I get the receivable into the accounts?

Hmmm... where did these invoices originate? In sales or project accounting?

1. Check the RM00401 table. That is the master table for all receivables docs.

2. Check the RM20101 and the RM30101 for the document number.

The invoices were entered into a sales invoice batch. Where do I find the tables to rfc?

Did you make sure these were posted after printing?? Go to Transactions > Sales > Receivables Batches and Transactions > Sales > Sales Batches and make sure b4 messing with sql.

RM00401 is the keys table this is probably what is causing the "document already in use" message.

RM20101 is the open document master table
RM20201 is the applied open table
RM10101 is the g/l distribution table
RM30101 is the history document master
RM30202 is the applied history
RM30301 is the g/l distribution for history

If it originated in sales module you'll need to reference IVC30101 and IVC10100.

I can open SQL (File/Maintenance/SQL) and see a long list of file names, including "Invoicing Transaction History---Sales". I can highlight that. The check boxes to the right include "Create Table". If I check that the "Process" button at the bottom still is active. Is that waht I want?

Hi,

You do not want to touch that button.
You want to be in Query Analyzer to see your SQL Data.
But first, I would check the recommended procedures able.
Before performing SQL look up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back