Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lost Caller ID - DS2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumberBoy

Technical User
Jun 16, 2010
US
I posted a few months back about my DS2000 system dropping calls, well I finally fixed it by replacing the line card. When I did I lost CID, I replaced my card with the exact matching numbers card, DX7NA-4ATRU, and I believe I have all the software set up correctly. Any idea where I can start looking? Thanks.

I am not that familiar with the DS2000, but sometimes there are switch settings or jumpers on the cards, match it up to the old one.

On the card there is a sticker that says 80211...if it does not have an "A" at the end..its an older version card that doesnt support caller I.D. unless your get the piggyback board for it..If you purchased it from a reseller,I would exchange it if you can for the newer version card...good luck

It may say 80112..its a white sticker on the component side..I dont have the card in front me,but if it does not have a letter at the end.Its an old version card..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back