Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Lost action window

Status
Not open for further replies.

silversurfer

Programmer
Nov 8, 2000
GB
Oooops, that's a bit embarassing, but i can't find my actions window. It is ticked in the window menu but nowhere to see on the screen. I restarted flash 5 but the window still didn't appear. Any idea?

Thanks!

Hi Silver ... first question ... did you move your panels around at all ? One of the annoying things I keep doing is shifting panels and I lose them below the taskbar :) I have to autohide the taskbar in order to grab them again :)
Failing that I found that saving and closing the movie I am working on, then closing Flash down altogether and reopening will usually find the panel .

I think Silver posted that he'd found his window. In any case, for anyone who has this problem in future, its easily rectified by selecting from the menu-bar in flash:

Window>Panel Sets>Default layout

Simple as that.

dave

dave@davdesign.co.uk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back