Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Losing Web Connection to CCM !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paspas

Technical User
Aug 30, 2004
RS
Hi,
Does anybody have experience with this problem, I have install Cisco CallManager 3.3(4)sr2 in an IBM machine (Cisco Aproved Hardware), I have connect 60 phones and everything works perfect, but after 2 or 3 working days i can't enter anymore in CCM web it displays error "The page cannot be displayed" "HTTP 500 - Internal server error".
Everthing keeps working, only phone services are down !!!
In Event Viewer I have errors from TFTP and MOH (every minute).

I hope somebody from you can help me.
Thanks in advance.

How large is your disk space? We have has same problem when disk space gets low..

I recently encountered the same problem on my test server. It is non approved hardware though, nonetheless everything was working fine until I put in a second NIC card into the box. Which I later found out is a no no. I started getting the TFTP errors every minute. I only noticed when it said my log was full. I haven't had too much time to investigate it yet. If I figure it out I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back