Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

looking for work bayarea pulling cable-any one have job leads 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor39

Technical User
Jun 19, 2005
US
been working alot last 15 months telecommunications construction now it has gotten slow are others working in bayarea, what are some good companies to work for ...Thanks

bayarea

big world , lots of bays , lots of bay areas.

You may want to look in the job search in the upper right hand corner victor39. Also look in the BICSI site.

Mike Jones
Louisiana State University Health Sciences center

I've been in a half-dozen places that called themselves "the Bay Area," all in the US. But the San Francisco Bay area seems the most recognized definition when away from that area. (E.g., if I'm in Dallas and say "Bay Area," people assume SF Bay.)

What are other impressions? Do you hear other areas so-described outside themselves?

Chesapeake Bay in VA. I lived there for ten years and have fished off the pier on the Bay-Bridge tunnel. That is what I think when someone says Bay. Never been to the west coast.

Bo

Kentucky phone support-
"Mash the Kentrol key and hit scape."

Then there's the other California Bay Area, Monterey Bay. The better one if you ask me.

As to the OP, I do know of a contractor here that is looking to hire if this is close enough. (I used to comute the other way, Monterey to San Jose so I know it's not fun).

Justin T. Clausen
Physical Layer Implementation
California State University, Monterey Bay

isn't that were they make rum?in the bay area?

Nope. No rum making here that I'm aware of. Though there are a couple good local breweries, as well as one local root beer outfit.

Justin T. Clausen
Physical Layer Implementation
California State University, Monterey Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back