Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking For SAP R/3 ABAP Certification Exam Test Questions 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkDicken

IS-IT--Management
Jun 5, 2000
CH
Looking For SAP R/3 ABAP Certification Exam Test Questions

Other than does anyone know of areas for me to go for ABAP Sample Text Examination Questions, I'm sure that as with Microsoft/MCSE Certification the trick to passing the SAP R/3 ABAP Certificationj is learning the style or reading and answering questions 'the SAP way'

Many Thanks In Advance ...

Regards

Mark Dicken
England, UK

Hi Mark,
Have you found any questions yet??
I have some which I would like to trade.

Regards
Rowan

I'm looking For SAP R/3 ABAP Certification Exam Test Questions too

hi rowanh and all,

i also urgently looking for SD module questions and get some to trade. what the deal ?? anybody else want to exchange ???

Hi,

I am also looking for sample SAP abap certifcation questions.
Please let me know if anyone has sample questions.
My emailid is yog.g@usa.com

Yogesh.

Hi I have been able to find some sample questions for the certification exam.
email me if you would like to know more.
Cheers
James.harding@axon.co.uk

Hi all.

Looking for ABAP certification questions. Please let me know if you are willing to share them with me.

Malan du Toit

London, UK

I have some samples question for ABAP.
I want to trade it.

If you have interest, Please let me know.

lee_junkyu@emc.com

I have some VERY GOOD example questions. Please contact me if you are interested.

dutoitmalan@hotmail.com

Hi All,

I just tried to register to sapdomain.com, but it's not seems as secure site for credit card transaction, do you have any opinion?, and just before I wrote down my credit card number, there was statment that I have to pay 90 USD, but actually on first screen, it says 90 CAN Dollar ( around 59.99 USD ), that's why I've cancelled my register steps right away, have you experience the same thing?, please advice

Hi All,

I just tried to register to sapdomain.com, but it's not seems as secure site for credit card transaction, do you have any opinion?, and just before I wrote down my credit card number, there was statment that I have to pay 90 USD, but actually on first screen, it says 90 CAN Dollar ( around 59.99 USD ), that's why I've cancelled my register steps right away, have you experience the same thing?, please advice

Irman Wisnu,

irman_h@hotmail.com

Hi All,

Irman Wisnu,

irman_h@hotmail.com

I just started out in the direction of acquiring ABAP certification and I don't have any material as yet. However I'm planning to acquire as much material as possible from various sources and I promise I could share all my future collections with any of you who could share theirs with me. I'd really appreciate if any of you could send me the materials yau have as of now. Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

I was planning to take a look at the sample questions for SAP-ABAP certifications. I had checked at sapdomain.com, with no luck. I would appreciate if anyone could give a good lead on this.

Thanks in advance,
sap_naga@yahoo.com

Hi all,

For people who used sapdomain for Abap questions: How do you rank it (1 to 10)?

Thank for your opinion.

Eduardo

Hi all,
I am Looking For SAP R/3 PP Certification Exam Test Questions. Please let me know if you are willing to share them with me.

Thanks in advance
Lectron, from Brazil (not only Samba and Football, also a lot of work) :)
lectron@uol.com.br

Hi, I´m lookin´ for samples of SAP cuestions sd module
I´preparing for certification

thanks

bernalias@hotmail.com

hi,
i am sandhya from india.does anybody want to share abap questions with me .i have some and need more.
sandhyamathur@indiatimes.com
sandhya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back