Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for pinout and/or docs for Compact ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

controlman

Vendor
Jul 3, 2002
US
I have inherited a Norstar-PLUS Compact ICS in a building we are moving into. I have the punchdown block attached to the ICS, but all wiring has been pulled from the punchdown block. I can see that the left side gets the incoming lines and the right side gets the sets, but that's all I know - still need to know where MOH and paging hook up, are the incoming lines sequential or do they skip some spots, etc. This is in a building we are upfitting for a satellite office, and this would be an ideal phone sysem for them if I can get it working. (I also have 8 7208 sets.)
Does anyone have pinouts for this? (I looked in the FAQ already). Even better, does anyone have actual installer manuals for this? I'm already familiar with a 0x32 system, so I'm assuming most of the programming should be similar.

Oops - maybe I found it in the FAQ after all - if CICS is Compact-ICS, then I should be good to go.

But I'd still be glad to correspond with anyone who has installation manuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back