Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for Online Supplier of Avaya Definity Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkeneson

Vendor
Apr 5, 2001
US
I'm looking for a dependable online company that sells miscellaneous Avaya definity G3R compatible products such as Message Waiting LEDs, line cords, and refurbished digital sets.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad

I work for Digital Exchange Products in the uk
We hold spares for the full Avaya portfolio
If you need anything please drop me a line on
01942770017 or email info@dxp.co.uk

regards

Alan

+1 on Metroline direct.

RTMCKEE

CM 2.1.1
Prologix R9.05
Modular Messaging 1.1

Oops, didn't see all the threads on metrolinedirect

I don't like metroline. I've tried them and I they usually send me old junk. Also they are not an Avaya Business Partner.

Try getting spare parts in an emergency, on a weekend or holiday, from some big on-line distributor. You may not like what you experience. Develop a solid relationship with a Business Partner and they'll go out of their way to see to it you get what you need, when you need it.

I'll chip in my experince with Metroline...

Good vendor, if you don't see something on their website you can give them a call. They've done small parts numbers for me, and their prices are next to impossible to beat.

That said they deal with a lot of refurbished and rumored Gray market product. They've kind of flown under Avaya's radar on some levels but I know the business partners were starting to grumble about Metroline's existance and their pricing....so you may see Avaya start taking action there. Only time will tell for sure....

We are a Platinum BP and handle refurbished equipment. Send me an email with your requirements and can forward a price: bhardick@macsourceinc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back