Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

looking for nt drivers for a hp scanner wand

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosinc

Technical User
Sep 11, 2002
US
i havbe a hp scanner wand that i only have win and dos drivers for. am looking for nt drivers for it so i can use it on another machine. thank you in advance if you can help

Hard to search HP for drivers without the model number.

i will be happy to get any barcode wand scanner drivers for any modle hp wand...

Try Drivers Guide at the following link:

You have to do some searching, but every driver you need is in there somewhere. If you don't see it, its because you haven't looked hard enough...it does take some work to find what you need, and read the reviews about the drivers to find out which one works.

at this point and time i have scoured the web and hp's site for nt drivers still no luck. i would even apreciate drivers for anybrand of barcode scanner wands. mybe i could tweak them to work for me.

Computing and Computers deal with specifics and having no model number makes providing solutions difficult or impossible.

Other brand drivers usually don't work unless the model number proves to be used by or made by other brands.

it is a hp brand, hbcs-a307+ it came with barcode anything from zebra. SMILE IT'LL MAKE 'EM WONDER WHAT YOU'RE UP TO!

well i broke down and got a new wedge hand scanner.
spendy but well worth it.
thanks for the help.
SMILE IT'LL MAKE 'EM WONDER WHAT YOU'RE UP TO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back