Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for Information | Avaya CM Monitoring 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

admsr

MIS
Dec 18, 2003
US
I'm looking to see if anyone is currently using any Avaya Communication Manager Monitoring Solutions like NetIQ. I'm specifically looking for your overall experience with the product (good, bad, great) as well as budget number on what you spent to implement.

I currently manage 14 locations globally divided into 3-regional clusters. I'm looking to manage the CM Clusters from every Media Server to each endpoint and everything in between.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Alex

Hi
Did you look at the Avaya offer for integrated management ?

ASA is free with CM and you can use it to monitor alarms and trunks. And have problems sent via email. This works well and doesn't cost a dime to setup.

Thanks Guys... I have 20k in my budget and am looking for something a little more automated.

You can also try Doradosoftware.com they make a software suite that allows you to monitor and manage your network including Avaya devices and data devices from Extreme, Juniper and Cisco.

Thank you,
VOIPEng

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back