Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

looking for Genesys-Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalrl

Technical User
Oct 4, 2002
DE
I´m looking for a Genesys-Installation, in which no ACD-Configuration is needed. We have different opinions, whether a Genesys-Installation needs a real ACD-Config with Agent-Phones (and ADN´s) in order to work or not. Any experiences? With the answer the next question will be answered: Can I have analouge phones or IP-Phones with genesys?

I do not speak here about Backup-solutions. For backup ACD can be used - this is understood. There is no doubt.

lalrl

Show me a Solidus with 900 agents and I will forget Genesys...

A good one..

haha .. show me an md with group switch that can handle the
signalling and traffic load (1,2 calls/sec pr.lim)

SYAR

in fact if you have 900 agents , you must have a multi-lim system , so it's 0,9 calls/sec per lim.
we have one site that has 450 agents that is running stable :)

I have a 30-LIM-System, in every LIM 30 extensions, 30 trunks and 60 channels to the groupswitch. 30 NIU für AL-Signalling, 2 lgrp for 2 AL and 2 T-Servers (one ist activ one ist hotstandby) Any questions regarding traffic?

I'm partially joking.(but all is not just a joke).
It's a known fact that MD prossessing of calls is
a bottleneck (compaired to other systems) .
This give systems designers and technicians some
challenges in configuration/dimensioning of a md
system for high traffic (specially for call centers).
The ideal setup for a e.g solidus e-care/other is
2Lim without GS .(call prosessing is reduced with GS)

Just some facts .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back