Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

akmour

Technical User
Feb 17, 2002
GR
Hi there everyone,what the situation here is very simple in words but difficult in action. I have a laptop Omnibook 5500ct model that doesn't have any usb ports and no cdrom drives and I want to format the disk and install win98 se. I've downloaded some utilities for dos networking and have reached to a solution BUT !!! to do this I need drivers for my pcmcia network card or any compatible drivers to operate in dos mode, the pc card is "3com officeconnect 10/100 lan model 3cxsh572bt" anybody have any suggestions.

This may seem dumb but do you have a floppy kicking around? You could always copy the drivers from another machine and then install them locally.

I have the drivers disk but they don't have any dos drivers I'm looking for dos drivers so that I can use my network to install windows and other programs, but the only way is to find compatible drivers. Any suggestions???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back