Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for Contractor to provide Symposium 5.0 support

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyMar74

Technical User
Oct 5, 2005
US
Recently one of the techs attempted to make changes to the call scripts. Ever since the change, calls are not presented like they are suppose to. We are looking for a contractor to come to our site and revamp our call scripts. Please reply to this post if anyone is interested.

Hi MartyMar74,

Where is the site located? (might have bearing on who is willing to come out...) :)

Sorry, This site is in Lawton Oklahoma. We are still in need. If you are interested please post contact information here.

i am also willing to help you with scripts. i don't see the need to come to the location. It can be done remotelty

laurentiu.ganta@gmail.com

TelecomGuyUt and Laurentiu,

I appreciate your response to this post. Unfortunately we already found someone. If it does not work out I will try and contact you. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back