Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

LOOKING FOR CONFIG FILES FOR AVAYA 12X0 (1210) SIP PHONE - CFG AND USERS.DATA FILES

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanmaster

IS-IT--Management
Jul 23, 2013

Hi guys,

I need to reconfigure 25 Avaya 1210 phones with the latest SIP firmware. After quite a few hours messing with TFTP and DHCP servers I managed to get the latest firware uploaded and working. I can make and receive calls, forward etc.. so it seems this firmware works fine on the 1210. However, when I go into certain phone user settings certain buttons cause the phone to reboot.

I think this is a result of my .CFG and USERS.DAT being incorrect.

Anyone know of the propper template to use for these two config files? I have some basic settings but not sure what should always be used. I have found that sip firmware and settings for the 1220 also work for 1210.

GordonKapesMZ4 posted that he had these files and offered to upload them two years ago. I see he is active on forum, so perhaps if you still have them or could help you would be the most likely to have these files or be able to help.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the caps, only realised now.. first post here. Not a good start :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back