Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for ColdFusion Assistance..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Wassaaaaap..<br><br>I am looking for any type of assistance with ColdFusion.<br>I just started trying to learn this thing without having to go to Chapters and pay 100$ for a tutorial book..<br><br>Can anybody help me in finding a site with good tutorials that explain ColdFusion from top to bottom..Start to Finish ?<br><br>Also if anybody has good knowledge of ColdFusion and would like to mentor a young apprentice, hook me up aight ?<br><br>Icq # is 49338304<br>Forward any ..any type of information you may have on coldfusion it would be really appreciated..<br><br>Thanks<br>Peace<br><br>Trevor MacGill<br><A HREF=" TARGET="_new">

Trevor,<br><br>Visit my site (<A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> and click on the Cold Fusion link (at the top of the page).&nbsp;&nbsp;You'll find heaps of Links to Cold Fusion sites some of which will be a good starting ground for you.<br><br> <p>Peter Toby<br><a href=mailto:webmaster@petertoby.com.au>webmaster@petertoby.com.au</a><br><a href= site is under construction but getting better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back