Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for Call Accounting software 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

xizziz

Programmer
Apr 25, 2005
US
Does anyone have advice an a good call accounting software package for the cs1000. We currently have Apogee and not real happy. I would prefer actual tech opinions and not someone trying to sell me something if possible :)

I will be doing an install next week with a Veramark Call Accounting system. I will let you know how it goes.

So I would assume you work for Veramark?

I do not, I'm the customers PBX vendor. Veramark is coming in to do the install and I will be there during the installation for any PBX related issues.

ok, anyone in WHTA with ideas?

I am partial to because of stability and cost to operate.

WHTA Walking Horse Trainers Association
WHTA Washington Heights Tenants Association
WHTA Wisconsin Harbor Towns Association
WHTA Wisconsin Healthcare Telecommunications Association
WHTA West Hartford Taxpayers Association, Inc.
WHTA White House Transportation Agency
WHTA 107.9 FM "Hot 107.9"

--
Nortel Resources at GHTROUT.com World Famous!
--

Sierragold by SAI works with all Nortel/Avaya products. I have used it. They have excellent customer support, and never leave you hanging.

WHTA - Wisconsin Healthcare Telecommunications Association :)
I will look at all of these. I ran into a problem as we had a call which was 188 hours and the software truncated the call so that it was priced and displayed as 88 hours. They had no idea that this problem existed - so they say. I need to make sure that this does not occur in the next software.

GHTROUT, I've heard of this one, do you know if Microcall eliminates this issue?

Thank you for the suggestions, I know there are more knowledgeable people in here than anywhere else.

88, 188, 1888... Long either way. There was a change in CDR long ago that had to do with 100+ call records. As far as I know it was a PBX issue and was resolved. I do not think the CDR "software" was the problem... it was the PBX.

--
Nortel Resources at GHTROUT.com World Famous!
--

Interesting, I should look at the raw call data to see if that could possibly be an issue, appreciate that tip as well

I have only used PHONEX(MIND CALL ACCOUNTING SOFTAWARE). HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT IT?

I agree RSI is good and cheap!! (City in Arizona)

Mato' Was'aka

I'm going from Avotus to CommView (@Comm).
If interested I'll let you know how install goes and how we like the new application.

Hated Avotus and glad to get rid of it.

A Tek-Tip Lover

JUST CALL THIS NUMBER, THEY WILL EXPLAIN PHONEX CALL MNGT SYSTEM TO YOU: +902166131086.

ALL THE BEST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back