Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for a MiVoice Office 400 Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Parr

Systems Engineer
Mar 31, 2022
BS
I have a client who purchased a MiVoice 400 (Aastra heritage) system that I ended up installing for them. We have a few nagging issues that need resolving, and I'd prefer to get someone who is fluent in these systems to handle them. The system is quite a bit different than the Mitel heritage products. I've attached a screenshot of the web UI. As I said, I believe it is Aastra heritage, but not completely sure.
Screenshot_from_2023-12-08_15-26-50_shwebe.png

This is the current release of the 400. Only the HOSPITALITY version is allowed to be sold in North America

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion, I'm just not going to suppose very hard.

What nagging issues do you have?

It is a recent release of software. Latest available version is 7.1 SP1

We have some unwanted behavior with emergency call alerting, as well as some call center functionality changes. Basically, I need a tech or a partner who is interested in supporting this system moving forward.

Ok, I have some knowledge but wouldn't be able to provide support.

Just thought if it was simple enough I could give my 2c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back