Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for a Good ColdFusion Web Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuz

Programmer
Jul 10, 2000
US
I've been searching like crazy for a good ColdFusion host.&nbsp;&nbsp;My pages are almost completed, and I just need to post them.&nbsp;&nbsp;Any suggestions?&nbsp;&nbsp;I've emailed a bunch of hosts but never received any feedback (doesn't seem like a good sign to me).<br><br>Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Wuz,<br><br>My host, Express Technologies, just launched a new company called CFX Hosting.&nbsp;&nbsp;They have a lot of experience with hosting ColdFusion, considering they have over 35,000 ColdFusion-enabled accounts.&nbsp;&nbsp;CFX Hosting provides a small shared-environment, access to the ColdFusion Administrator, custom tags, CFCONTENT, CFFILE, CFDIRECTORY, RDS, SQL Server 7, etc.<br><br>Go to their web site, CFXHosting.com.<br><br>rmz8

I use Local ISP (localisp.com) for my clients sites.&nbsp;&nbsp;The rates are reasonable, the service is OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back