Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking at the KX-TDE200 and KX-TVA200 Have some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvercas

IS-IT--Management
Mar 31, 2004
US
Is there a way to Backup Voicemail
Forward Extensions Externally yes but can you limit ??

External Users hook phone into system via VOIP

Caller ID 16 port single line appears to offer, but what about PRI(ISDN)?

Scan Calls and intercept from Voicemail ??

DVSS (Call Screening ) can you assign groups so users can only listen to extensions in their group??

When on phone does a signal notify you of another call or does another button lite??

can you have phantom mailboxes (with no physical phone) ??

Can you go to another ext and retreive a call on hold on another ext??

ISDN Line support caller id?

Is there a way to Backup Voicemail... Yes

Forward Extensions Externally ...YES
yes but can you limit ??..... you can put extensions in to different cos to allow or disallow

External Users hook phone into system via VOIP.... yes but with a vpn

Caller ID 16 port single line appears to offer, but what about PRI(ISDN)?....yes

Scan Calls and intercept from Voicemail?? If you mean listen to caller leaving message then pick up yes..... would need enough ports to do this though

VSS (Call Screening ) can you assign groups so users can only listen to extensions in their group??....... not sure what you want here, if you mean call only people in your group... yes or allow extensions to override calls an certain extensions, I think you can with tenanting.

When on phone does a signal notify you of another call or does another button lite?? both if you want and have enough buttons on your phone

can you have phantom mailboxes (with no physical phone) ??..... yes

Can you go to another ext and retrieve a call on hold on another ext??.... yes

ISDN Line support caller id?.... yes

obtsystems: Thanks for your response let me clarify one question and I got a few more.

VSS I thought would allow me to snoop and listen in to peoples calls. What customer service does with new reps or to make sure reps are handling calls correctly.

I actually have a ISDN PRI so I would need a KX-TDA0290? This would support caller id?

I have worked with Avaya lightly. Do you believe with some time I can configured this system?

For the VPN with VOIP phones does it support cisco?

music on hold is supported by extension and by aux input?

Thanks again

You can allow extensions to have exec monitor

Pri will give you caller I'd

When you say cisco do you mean sip extensions. If so it will

As for setting it up yourself depend on your country you won't be able to buy the equipment unless you are a dealer. Second you are looking at a lot of setting up and it would take you a long time as a first timer to work it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back