Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Logoff on RONA for cms report

Status
Not open for further replies.

nym313

Technical User
Jan 23, 2007
HU
Hi
Im probably missing something.
Is there an easy and simple way to log off an agent if does not answer?
If yes, it would be even better if I could give the logoff a reason code.

Im trying to make a cms report that shows the number of times an agent did not answer - in the report designer I found out the there is only a cumulative time data item for this (aux0) but not a counter, which I need in this case.

Thanks for any help in advance!

I think the force aux out when RONA is the only thing that can happen. All ears if I'm wrong (wouldn't be the first time)

if you set the rona, on page 2 of the hunt group form it will place the agent in aux... (just make sure you put a vdn to rona out to, or call may end up in limbo-land)

in CMS you can run an exception report that shows it..
"agent exceptions by location", and select "ringing call automatically redirected frm agent

My understanding is that RONA only works with a ringing phone, not with headsets. I could be wrong.

There is a CMS data element, ABNRINGCALLS, which can be found in the skill/trunk/vdn/vector tables and is defined as:

"The number of split/skill or direct agent ABNCALLS that are abandoned while ringing at an agent position."

This gives you a cumulative count but doesn't help with the report by agent.

If you trace your agents, you could determine ring no answer situations by looking at work state patterns. For example, CMS when delivering a call will put the agent into state "80" even if for 0 seconds. If the subsequent agent trace record is not a "30" then the caller abandoned.

Thanks for all the suggestions.
But unfortunately it turns out that I have been just too lazy.

There is a data item for this in the CMS (NOANSREDIR).

I think Im going to take a notebook now, and write down "allways rtfm first" a few hundred times.

Once again sorry and thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back