Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

logo or watermark on 4625

Status
Not open for further replies.

cholbro

Technical User
Nov 18, 2002
US
I am looking to find a way to add a watermark or logo to my 4625. Is this possible? What about adding a hyperlink to the internet from one of these logos? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

The only thing I have been able to do is put the logo in the 46xx settings file on the TFTP server, and that only shows up when using the web interface on the phone. However, the image has to be formatted as the proper image type - WBMP, I believe - to make it work on the LCD panel.

m4ilm4n-

What was the Set "Variable" command you used to add the image?

I used SET WMLHOME in the 46xxsettings.scr, where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the IP address of an internal web server I have that doubles as my TFTP server. I copied someone else's WML home page from the web (what did Isaac Newton say about the shoulders of giants? LOL) and stuffed our logo.wbmp into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back