Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Logins are disabled after every reboot 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCDugas

MIS
Dec 26, 2001
US
Does anyone know how I can stop this from happening?

When one of my Citrix servers is rebooted, logins are automatically disabled. Everytime, I have to check "enable logons to this server" in the CMC.

Citrix PS4 w/ 2003

Thanks

Jeremy

Hello Jeremy,

We have the same problem. It's not always the same Citrix server. We check all the Citrix servers in the weekend because they are rebooted in the weekend. Every weekend i had some servers with this problem. Last friday evening i removed all disconnected sessions on the servers before the reboot schedule. When i checked the servers after the reboot none of the servers had this problem.
So now we are trying this again coming weeks.
Mayby you can try this.

Try "chglogon /enable".

If that won't do the trick, add the command to a startup script on the server to force logon enable.

//chris

Hi, we had the same thing in the past... These informations stored in Data store, and in LHC until syncronization..
So we had problem with this sync thing and or with our DS.

I dont saw and problem, but resstart all server, with Data store as well, and set manually enable, and disable, and enable and disable it again ... then restart with this DISABLE settings, and after reboot set to enable, and reboot again...

Then it works...

sorry it is not so technical... but there is a chance to help...:)
cheers
Balage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back