Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Login to ITG-P card

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakbuddy1

Technical User
May 18, 2005
US
does anyone know how to retrieve password for the ITG cards?

I am consoled in to the card.

thanks,
-bb1.

I'm just tossing this out it's been some time but give it a try

itgadmin
itgadmin

if your on 3.0 I beleive its your switch password

It's only dialtone-VZ

I have just started installing an ITG card for VOIP phones. I am still on 25.4 on the OPT 81C. When i try to telnet to the ITG card and use the itgadmin, itgadmin for the sign on and password, i get the "login failed". I followed the instructions to install the card and configured the OTM server all according to the book. i am also not able to transmit the informatoin for the server to the Card. i get [SNMP"get"failed]. what does that mean? confused and frustrated.

If your IP Line loadware is 3.x, and you have connected your ELAN, it reconfigures itself with the PWD1 of the PBX.

For example, if you login to the PBX like:
LOGI 12345678
PASS? 12345678

Then your login to the ITG CLI is:

By the way, 3.x loadware on these gateway cards require 8 characters in your PWD1 name and password. If you do not use 8 characters, it auto-populates for you to make 8 characters. Best to start off on the right foot by getting used to defining 8 character profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back